Big Smoke Pleated Face Mask
Please login to view prices and make purchase.
It's simple, click here
The beautifully illustrated Big Smoke fabric face mask features a charming view of London. Featuring cultural icons such as Big Ben, the London Eye, Queen's Guard, St Paul's Cathedral and a Beefeater; it serves as a fun reminder of everything you love about the Big Smoke. Includes nose wire for a better fit!
The double layered re-usable fabric face masks by Victoria Eggs are printed onto 100% tightly woven cotton outer and 100% bamboo inner lining for softness against the face.
- Individually bagged with a printed label. Sold in units of 12.
- Handmade in Britain. Digitally printed.
- Double layered fabric with nose wire.
- 100% bamboo inner lining and 100% cotton outer.
- Washing: Wash after every use. Machine was max 30 degrees celsius. Do not tumble dry. Iron Max 200 degrees celsius.
- Dimensions: Fitted 23.5cm x 15cm. Pleated 19.5cm x 19.5cm. (measured at their widest point).
- They are not a medical device and are not Personal Protective Equipment.
- Does not offer protection to the wearer. Cover up to protect others.