TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT. BACK IN STOCK MID SEPTEMBER. CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
The beautifully hand illustrated Royally British pot grab/pot holder highlights a nostalgic and fairytale view of the Queen and serves as a reminder of everything you love about the British Royal Family.
Gazing through a whimsical hedge row made up of Union Jack flags, the Queen’s crown and the National Flowers of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland; the rose, daffodil, thistle and shamrock, we see the iconic Gold State Coach and corgis on the lawn of the Queen’s favourite residences; Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace and Balmoral Castle.
A truly British design.
- Handmade in Britain, printed onto 100% unbleached cotton.
- Dimensions: 18.5cm x 18.5cm
- Washing: Machine washable, max 40 degrees celsius.
- Conforms to British Standards 6526:1998 (i.e. they really do protect your hands).
- Do not leave on damp/wet surfaces.
International shipping available.
Shop the rest of the Royally British collection here.