The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee collection celebrates 70 years since HRH Queen Elizabeth the Second’s Ascension. The intricately hand-drawn design was inspired by the magnificent dress worn by The Queen during her Coronation in 1953 featuring embroidered flowers from across the Commonwealth including the Tudor rose (England), thistle (Scotland), leek (Wales), shamrock (Ireland), wattle (Australia), maple leaf (Canada), fern (New Zealand), protea (South Africa), lotus flowers (India and Ceylon) and wheat, cotton, and jute (Pakistan).
- Handmade in Britain. Printed onto eucalyptus board with a matt laminate finish and cork back.
- Dimensions: 98 x 98mm / 3.85" x 3.85".
- Washing: Wipe clean with a damp cloth, do not immerse in water. Suitable for warm mugs only.
- Set of 4 contains one of each design.
- International shipping available.